This conference will bring together academicians, researchers, and practitioners from national and international universities, research institutions, civil society organizations, public agencies and the private sector. The conference is an excellent platform to present research, engage with topical issues and collaborate with like-minded individuals to address the critical problems in public governance.
Public Governance is critical for shaping transparent policies as a force that raises awareness, assuages fears, builds trust, and opens development pathways for communities. The conference aims to draw upon the multidisciplinary nature of this topic to explore critical issues at the intersection of governing pedagogy and public policy. The forum welcomes research from all disciplines that incorporates this approach.
This Conference will involve a panel discussion of Judges, Lawyers & Academicians, which will provide the broader aspects & conclusion. It will be an offline event in the Heart Chhattisgarh, Raipur, on 18th December 2021.
“Public Policy a Governing Pedagogy: Unlearn & Relearn”
- Social Justice vis a vis Scientific Temperament: A Legal Perspective
- Policy Approaches and its Impact During COVID-19
- Reforms in Employment Strategies and Policies
- Role of NGO’s in Spreading Awareness of Public Policies
- Juvenile Risk Assessment Tool and New Policies
- Medico-legal aspects of Environment Polices and Public Health
- Citizen Participation in Public Policy
- Feminist Jurisprudence vis a vis Reproductive Rights of Women
- Gender Sensitivity of the Justice Delivery Mechanisms: An Overview
- Indigenous Sexuality: A Conceptual Overview
- Emerging significance of Environment Social Governance and its impact on International Arbitration.
- Mass Media and its influence on Public Policy
- Intellectual Property Rights Policy and IPR Online Database
- Corporate Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Collaborative Virtual Environments in Education and Research: An Overview
These sub-themes are only suggestive areas and are not exhaustive. Papers that are not covered under the above-mentioned sub-themes but have relevance in the thrust area of the conference may also be submitted.
CALL FOR PAPERS
We are looking forward to proposals in the form of abstracts from Indian as well as foreign Academician, Corporate, bureaucrats, policymakers, journalists, representatives of Government Organizations, civil society/NGOs, Lawyers, Research Scholars, and Students. The Abstract should not only address the Key issues but shall also highlight different views and arguments in the current scenario. The abstract should expressly include the novelty of the idea that the writer wishes to put forth. This should furthermore categorically mention the specific outcome of the research paper; however, it should provide the existing literature with the practical utility of the author’s recommendations.
Co-Authorship up to a maximum of 2 (two) authors is allowed.
How to Participate?
Authors may submit their abstract on email@example.com and their research papers on
firstname.lastname@example.org with the copy of the payment screenshot and Transaction Id.
The abstract should not exceed 350 words and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following:
● Title of the Paper
● Name of the Author(s)
● Name of the Institute
● E-mail Address
● Postal Address
● Contact number
Authors shall submit their abstract to email@example.com
The soft copy of the final research paper must be submitted in .doc/.docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission of Research Paper_ Name of Author(s)” A cover letter mentioning the title of the paper and relevant sub-theme, Name of the Author(s), Course, Year of Study (if applicable), Name of the college/university (if applicable), Professional Position (if applicable), with Postal Address, Email address and Contact Number.
Apart from the cover letter, there should not be any mention of any of the details of the author/s. The file name must contain the name of the author(s) along with the title of the paper. (“Name of the author/authors” _ “Title of the research paper”).
● Screenshot/Scanned copy of the payment receipt.
● UFLS in keeping with the mandate of publishing original material adopts a stringent anti-plagiarism policy.
● Any paper containing any unattributed work is liable to be rejected.
● The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
● The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with spacing 1.0.
● One-inch margins should be maintained on all four sides.
● Citation style: bluebook,20th Edition.
● The maximum length of the paper shall not exceed 4500-6500 words, (excluding the footnotes/endnotes/annexure/reports etc).
● All the abstract submissions are to be made in Microsoft Word (.doc) 2007/2010.
● The full paper has to be submitted in WORD document.
REGISTRATION FEE: Paper Presentation
● For Academicians and Professionals: INR 900 (for Co-Author INR 1200)
● For Research Scholars: INR 700 (for Co-Author INR 1000)
● For Students: INR 500 (for Co-Author INR 800)
Note: – Excluding Accommodations
Participation Fee: INR 400
● Note: – Excluding Accommodations
Certificates will be provided to everyone.
Payment Link: https://rzp.io/l/uflsconference
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/h2dw4Chi5PDTSwX47
Submission of Abstracts: 20th November 2021
Submission of full papers: 8th December 2021
Last date for Registration: 15th December 2021
Conference Date: 18th December 2021
For any queries related to the conference send an email at email@example.com
Or contact- 787996699